Farmers Experience Counts
- Sweepstakes entry can be done online
- Bonus entry is available to be earned
Any true golf fan would likely enjoy the privilege of being able to walk inside the ropes of the 2018 Farmers Insurance Open Pro-Am with one of the best golfers in the game. Those who wholeheartedly agree with this casual assumption (or even halfheartedly for that matter) may wish to register for a chance to meet Ricky Fowler through the Farmers Experience Counts promotion. The promotion’s online entry process can be initiated by entering a name, email address, and zip code. t the registration page. Prior to hitting the Enter Now button participants will have the chance to register to receive information from Farmers Insurance, Golf Digest, and Cobra Puma Golf. Those who wish to explore the Hall of Claims or take a tour of virtual Torrey Pines can do so by clicking the buttons posted in the middle of the Farmers Experience Counts promotion registration page.
A Few of the Finer Details
- Open to legal United States residents who are at least 18 at the time of entry
- Gets started on July 14th, 2017 and comes to a close on October 15th, 2017
- 1 Grand Prize package and 1 Runner Up Prize package are set to be awarded
- Prize winners will be decided by a drawing held around October 22nd, 2017
- Odds of winning one of the prizes depends on the number of eligible entries
Participants who wish to increase their odds of coming away with one of the prizes can earn an additional bonus entry by posting a video or photo of some of their most incredible golf shots to Instagram or Twitter. Those who don’t want enter online can complete a mail entry by printing a name, address, and daytime phone number on a 3.5 inch x 5 inch to 4.25 inch x 6 inch post card and sending it to Farmers.
Farmers Experience Counts Promotion Sponsors
- Farmers Group, Inc – 6301 Owensmouth Avenue, 10th FL, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Condé Nast – One World Trade Center, New York, NY 10007