EZ Med Info PAMG
- Customers can access account information online
- Account number or name and birth date will be needed
Medical debt is something that should NOT be taken lightly. Luckily Atlantic Medical Group patients can make sure medical debt is something they never have to worry about thanks to the EZ Med Info PAMG page. Those looking to pay an account balance, update insurance, or view an online statement will either need to enter an account number (or phone number and date of birth) into the provided fields. Once the required information is entered the Next button can be clicked (located at the bottom of the EZ Med Info PAMG page). Those who are having problems locating their account number can refer to the handy sample bill image that highlights its exact location.
What else should I know before using the EZ Med Info PAMG page?
- The online portal may ask for personal information like a name or telephone number in order to assist in filing claims or updating account status
- Protected health information includes (but is not limited to) name, Social Security Information, Account IDs, service dates, diagnosis information, and claim information
- Patients who have an Atlantic Health System hospital bill that needs to be paid can click the appropriate link provided at the EZ Med Info PAMG page
- Any information provided by patients is used to validate that the information on the account matches the information that is provided to the portal
- Patient information is protected through use of an SSL certificate to guarantee the authenticity of the online portal
Patients who are worried about usage fees can rest easy knowing that use of the EZ Med Info PAMG page is free of charge. Those who have further account questions can contact Atlantic Medical Group directly at 844-362-1735.