- Users can access to different online accounts
- Customer service is available for assistance
If a tolling program is needed it may as well be one that allows traffic to move more freely by electronically operating without toll booths, barriers, or gates. Residents of Massachusetts likely feel at least slightly privileged to have the convenience of EZDriveMA, MassDOT’s all-electronic tolling program. With this easy to use program, drivers are able to make toll payments by 4 different methods: E-ZPass MA (tage based option), E-ZPass (out-of-state tag based option), Pay By Plate MA Registered (license plate based account option), and Pay By Plate MA Invoice (license plate based account option). Drivers who want to login to manage an account or make a payment can do so by clicking the appropriate link posted at the EZDriveMA page.
Brushing Up on EZDriveMA
- The program was established in 2012 when MassDot decided to transition to an electronic tolling system for Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90), all of the Boston tunnels, and the Tobin Memorial Bridge
- The program provides a number of benefits including saving drivers over 800 hours of time each day (which adds up to an awe-inducing 280,000 hours per year) and up to 875,000 gallons of gas per year
- EZDriveMa tolling locations consist of an overhead structure that is mounted above a roadway to hold equipment that reads E-ZPass transponders as they go by (cameras are also equipped that read plates)
Drivers who have questions regarding the tolling program can contact EZPassMA directly by phone, email, or regular mail. Those who wish to bypass the more traditional contact methods can try using the live chat feature for immediate assistance.
EZDriveMA Customer Service Center Contact Information
- 27 Midstate Drive, Auburn, MA 01501-1800