Experian Colorado Notice
- An online form must be completed to begin
- Dispute assistance available by phone or mail
A credit score is one of the most vital aspects involved in determining the purchasing power of a consumer. With that said, most consumers probably want to know if a negative item is relayed to one of the major credit reporting bureaus. Colorado residents won’t have to worry about being kept in the dark about negative reporting thanks to the law the state enacted in 1997 that requires reporting bureaus to send notice if a potentially negative item is reported. The same law requires that notice be sent if 8 or more companies review a resident’s credit information. When Colorado residents receive such a notice from Experian they are entitled to a FREE copy of their personal credit report. To get the free report, consumers can go to the Experian Colorado Notice page and complete an online form that requires a name, address, date of birth, and social security number. Those who have lived at their current address for less than 2 years will also need to include their previous TWO addresses on the form.
A Bird’s Eye View of Experian
- The company employs around 17,000 people in 37 countries and has corporate headquarters located in Dublin, Ireland
- In 2016 Experian was named one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes magazine for the 3rd year in a row
- Experian is listed on the London Stock Exchange as EXPN and reported total revenue of $4.6 billion for fiscal year 2016
- The company has operational headquarters located in Nottingham (UK), California (US), and São Paulo (Brazil)
Those who wish to enhance their credit profile may enter their employment information when completing the form at the Experian Colorado Notice page (entering employment information is optional but not required). Consumers who have a report number and would like to make a dispute can do so by calling Experian’s toll-free number. Those who do not have a report number can send a dispute in writing to Experian’s PO Box.
Experian Dispute Contact Information
- P.O. Box 4500, Allen, TX 75013
- 800 493 1058