eWorkplace Services Fidelity Employee Portal
- You can use the same credentials as your Fidelity or NetBenefits login
- Need help navigating the portal? Pull up the FAQS
- New users must register to gain access to the portal
- Existing users can reset a username or password
- Privacy and security info is also posted at www.eworkplaceservices.fidelity.com
Many workplaces have online portals to help employees manage their careers. One such portal is the eWorkplace Services for Fidelity employees. In order to access the portal, you’ll need to enter a username and password (same as the one for your Fidelity or NetBenefits account). Once you enter your credentials, click the Login button to enter.
New accounts and credential help a www.eworkplaceservices.fidelity.com
If you’re new to the portal click the register link to sign up for an account.
Next, your name, date of birth, and the last four digits of your SSN to confirm your identity and begin the registration process.
In the same way, you’ll need to confirm our identity to begin restoring a username or password.
Need to change your username or password? Login to your NetBenefits account to do so.
But how do I enter Fidelity NetBenefits??
- First, confirm if you’re an employee the works within the U.S. or from outside the U.S.
- Next, enter your username and account password
- Click the Remember Me box if you plan on popping in often!
- If you haven’t registered you can do so by clicking the register link
- Questions about Fidelity NetBenefits? Pull up the FAQs at the bottom of the login screen
More workplace help! Carrier Employees: Learn about the Your Total rewards Carrier Benefits Portal