- Policy holders can go online to manage their policy and file a travel insurance claim
- Customer service is available to users that are in need of assistance
Cautious vacationers know darn well that it’s always a good idea to go on a trip equipped with the piece of mind that comes with having travel insurance. Vacationers that have chosen Etravel Protection provided by Allianz Global Assistance can now conveniently manager their policies and access their claims online. To manage an Etravel Protection policy, customers will need to enter their Policy ID Number or email address along with their Trip Departure Date or Insurance Purchase Date (Policy ID Number can be found within Letter of Communication).
Accessing the Etravel Protection Claim Center
- To start the claim-filing process customers will need to enter their Policy Number and Purchase Date then hit the File a Claim button
- To track a claim that has already been filed customers will need to enter their Claim Number and last name then hit the Track Your Claim button
- Customers that do not have their policy number handy can access their claim by entering an email address and Departure Date
- It is important for customers to note that supporting claim documents must be provided in order to expedite the processing of their claim
Etravel Protection from Allianz Global Assistance helps vacationers prepare for unpredictable events while traveling. If a covered event occurs on a trip, customers will enjoy support from a travel professional 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Customers that would like to contact Allianz Global can complete a web form (linked to on Etravel Protection homepage) with a name, email address, policy/claim number, subject, and question. The Allianz Global Assistance customer service team will respond to completed contact forms within 48 hours.