- New customers can complete registration for the loyalty program online
- Returning customers can login with an email address and password
The importance of a strong loyalty program is something a company should not underestimate. It is clear Epson has no desire to make this mistake. Currently the company is offering customers a chance to be part of the Epson Loyalty Program, an initiative that is sure to strengthen customer bonds by offering products at special discounted prices through the Epson Store. Customers who wish to sign up for the program can do so by completing an online registration form that requires a loyalty pass-code, name, email address, and password. Prior to completing the registration, customers will receive the opportunity to sign up to receive promotional emails from Epson America. Once registered, customers will be able to access their Epson Loyalty Program account by logging in with an email address and password.
A Wider View of the Epson Loyalty Program
- Customers who are registered with the program will receive free ground shipping on all online orders anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States
- Members will receive special pricing on popular products along with exclusive offers only available to Epson Loyalty Program customers
- Program members should not distribute the prices on products associated with their membership as the prices are meant to be confidential
- Instant Rebate promotions cannot be applied to products purchased through the Epson Loyalty Program
- All products purchased through the program are covered by Epson America, Inc.’s standard limited warranty
Epson Loyalty members who have forgotten their passwords can enter their account email address to have a temporary password sent. Customers who have questions for Epson America can contact the company by mail, phone, or email.
Epson America Contact
- 840 Kilroy Airport Way, Long Beach, CA 90806