ePay Stub Plus: A Simple Guide
- Users can access their payroll information online
- Online password recovery assistance is available
It’s no secret that the most important aspect of a job for many employees is their PAY. With something so vital it only makes sense for companies to have an easy online system set up for employees to view their payroll information. Those who are employed by companies that use the ePay Stub Plus portal can check this all important information with just a simple few keystrokes and a click of the mouse or two. To begin the process it will be necessary for employees to enter their Social Security Number or User ID into the portal. Once the Social Security Number and User ID have been keyed in, a date of birth and company name must be entered before typing in a password. Those who prefer to navigate the ePay Stub Plus portal in Spanish can do so by clicking the En Espanol link posted at the top right hand corner.
What browsers are supported by the ePay Stub Plus portal?
- Browsers that are supported by the portal include Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari (for MAC operating systems only)
- The ePay Stub Plus portal also supports the previous versions of these listed browsers (for Internet Explorer the previous 2 versions are supported)
- Other browsers may work but appearance and other design features may not be of the best quality (older browsers may pose a greater security risk)
Users who are navigating the ePay Stub Plus portal with Internet Explorer 9 or 10 can use the visual step by step directions provided at the portal to change their browser settings. Employees who are having problems getting into the portal due to a lost or forgotten password can click the link posted at the bottom of the portal to receive password recovery assistance.