Activating E! Online for Roku
- Activation code is needed to begin viewing
- Support form is available to address issues
Many fans of E! Entertainment Television feel strongly enough about the channel and its content to crave 24/7 on the go access. Fortunately, these fans have a tailor made solution to those cravings thanks to the online activation process found at www.eonline.com/roku. Through this easy to use activation page fans of the channel can activate their Roku device for use with E! Now streaming application. To begin the online activation process, users will need to go to the E Online Roku page and enter the activation code in the blank field provided in the middle of the page. Once the code has been entered the GO button can be clicked to continue forward with the Roku device activation process. After the device has been fully activated E! fans will be able to satisfy their cravings with seemingly endless hours of on demand programming.
Now Available to Stream on E! Now
- Famously Single – Watch the sparks fly as 8 notoriously single celebrities search for true love
- Just Jillian – Get a glimpse inside the life of Jillian Michaels (much more than meets the eye!)
- So Cosmo – A look at what it’s like to be part of the staff at Cosmopolitan Magazine
- Total Divas – Women of the WWE allow viewers behind the scenes of their personal lives
Those who are having trouble activating a device can click the Contact Us link posted at the bottom of the E Online Roku page to pull up a support form. The online support form must be completed by selecting a device, an issue, a TV provider, a brand, and an issue detail. Users who do not see their TV provider listed can enter it in manually prior to filling in their name and email address.