Enterprise Citation Payment
- Customers can pay their citations and tolls online
- A brief online payment form will need to be completed
Receiving a citation or a toll notice when driving a rental vehicle is pretty far down on the list of things most people want to accomplish in a day. Fortunately there is a simple way to take care of these annoyances for those who received the citation or toll notice while driving a vehicle rented from Enterprise. Customers wishing to make an Enterprise citation payment will need to go online and complete an easy to use payment form. To get started with the form users will need enter the payment amount, rental agreement number, renters first name, renters last name, and country. Once the form is completed users can move onto more enjoyable daily activities as they watch their Enterprise citation or toll notice disappear.
A Closer Look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Enterprise was founded in 1957 and has since grown to do business in over 30 countries world-wide with over 7,200 rental locations
- The company is doing its part to improve the health of the environment by pledging to plant a jaw-dropping 50 million trees in 50 years
- Enterprise was named after the World War II aircraft carrier that the company founder Jack Taylor served on while he was in the military
- The company offers car, truck, and motorcycle rentals to travelers in need and is the world’s largest transportation solutions provider
When making an Enterprise citation payment users should have their billing address readily available as it will be needed to complete the process. Users that require further investigation into their citation or toll before making an online payment can reach out to Enterprise directly by dialing 1-800-935-0112.
- 600 Corporate Park Drive, Saint Louis, Missouri, 63105