Enterprise Car Rental
- Customers can complete a rental reservation online
- A variety of rental vehicle types are available
As the summer months roll on in the rental cars begin to roll on out. Summer vacationers that value a seamless transaction may want to take a look at the Enterprise car rental reservation process. To get a reservation started customers will just need to hop on the internet and enter a location, a pick-up date, a return date, age of the renter, and an optional promotion code or account number. In no time flat customers will be done with the Enterprise car rental reservation process and driving around in one of the 1.7 million quality vehicles that make up the world’s largest rental fleet.
Sounds easy but let’s hear what type of vehicles are available to rent first.
- Compact – These little rascals can hold 5 passengers and 1 bag all while saving renters big bucks on gasoline
- Full Size – Holds up to 5 passengers and 2 bags while providing a vastly superior amount of leg room than the smaller sedans
- Luxury – Announce your arrival in style with leather seats, 6 or 8 cylinder engines, and room for up to 5 passengers
- Convertible – No better way to hit the open road than with the top down and music up
- Economy – The smallest of the fleet generally provides some of the lowest rates while offering the convenience of being able to squeeze into tight parking spots
- Premium – Perfect for business use with plenty of trunk room to hold up to 4 bags with enough seats to carry up to 5 passengers
Customers that are into saving time can shorten the Enterprise car rental reservation process by allowing the reservation site access to their current location (location permission must be confirmed). Those who would like to book a rental over the phone can do so by calling 1-800-Rent-A-Car (1-800-736-8222).