Enroll With Smart
- Enroll with Smart Tuition by completing an online enrollment form
- Login to make easy one-time online payments and set up recurring payments
- Users can contact Smart Tuition directly by phone, email, or regular mail
Parents that would like to take the hassle out of paying for their child’s education should get with the program and enroll with Smart Tuition. To start the process parents will need to go to the enrollment page and find their child’s school on the provided map. Once the school is found the tuition payers name will need to be entered into an online enrollment form along with the name of the student. Before confirming the enrollment the payment method and occurrence of the payment will be made must be confirmed.
Should I enroll with Smart if I signed up the previous year?
- Users that have already enrolled with Smart can login by using their previously established username and password
- To retrieve a forgotten username or password parents will need to enter their Family ID, email address, and phone number
- Once the username and email address has been entered users will need to click the Find My Account button to continue
Why should I enroll with Smart?
Smart Tuition provides tuition management and financial aid services for eligible schools (grades K-12). Recurring payment plans can be established to help make the payment process hassle free. Users that would rather make the payment themselves each time can go with the one-time payment option. Schools can benefit from Smart Tuition as the on-time payments received from the program will go a long way to help improve cash flow and revenue.
Parents or schools needing to contact the company directly can either write to 10 Woodbridge Center Drive, Suite 200, Woodbridge, NJ 07095 or call 866-395-296. Those who prefer to communicate electronically can send an email over to email@example.com.