Employee Prize Redemption
- Survey code from Golden Ticket is needed
- Questions can be submitted with online form
- Phillips 66 headquarters information is available
When it comes to positive reinforcement, most employers know that an actual reward tends to go a whole lot further than just a light pat on the back (the ones who aren’t wearing blinders anyways!). Phillips 66, Conoco, and 76 seem to have a pretty good handle on this easy to grasp concept as demonstrated by the simple reward redemption process found at the Employee Prize page. Employees who have received a “Golden Ticket” at a Spirit of Performance assessment can begin the process of cashing in on their noble efforts by going to the redemption page and entering the Survey Code and Ticket Reference Number. Once both pieces of information have been entered the Start button can be clicked to continue. Those with questions about the process can click the Survey Questions? link posted to the bottom of the Employee Prize page to fill out an online contact form with a name, phone number, email address, and message.
A Brief Profile on Phillips 66
- Phillips 66 is an energy manufacturing and logistics company with 14,800 employees
- The company is headquartered in Houston, TX and has $52 billion in assets (Dec 2016)
- Portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing, and Specialties businesses
- Phillips 66 processes, transports, stores, and markets fuels and products worldwide
Phillips 66 began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on May 1st, 2012 under the ticker symbol PSX after the completion of the re-positioning of ConocoPhillips. Customers with questions for the company can try contacting the Phillips 66 corporate headquarters located in Houston, TX.
Phillips 66 Headquarters
- PO Box 4428, Houston, TX 77210