Must Know Information Regarding the Dunkin’ Brands CSOD Portal
- User ID and password can be used to gain access
- Online password recovery assistance is provided
- Dunkin’ Brands contact information is available
When it comes to online portals the old adage “less is more” sometimes rings true. Those who require access to the Dunkin’ Brands CSOD portal likely agree with such sentiment. Upon arrival the portal only a single lone sign in box with 2 login fields where a User ID and account password can be entered will be available (no additional unnecessary information that only clutters up the account entry process). Once both pieces of information have been entered the simple login process can be completed by clicking the Login button to enter the Dunkin’ Brands University account. Those who have experienced the misfortune of forgetting a password can click the link found beneath the login fields at the Dunkin’ Brands CSOD portal to begin the account recovery process. After clicking the password recovery link a User ID must be entered before clicking the Send button to continue with reestablishing a password.
About Dunkin’ Brands
- More than 19,000 points of distribution in almost 60 countries all across the globe
- The company is one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants
- Serves coffee (both hot and cold), baked goods, and hard-serve ice cream (YUM!)
- Includes over 11,500 Dunkin’ Donuts and more than 7,600 Baskin-Robbins (great combo!)
Dunkin’ Brands CSOD users who suddenly recall an account password can back out of the recovery process at any time simply by clicking the Cancel ( user will return to the Dunkin’ Brands University login page).
Customers with questions or comments about a recent restaurant visit can try reaching out to the Dunkin’ Brands Consumer Care between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5 PM Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday (never a bad idea to let a restaurant know how it’s doing!).
Dunkin’ Brands Consumer Care Contact Information
- 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021