Filing Your Claim for the Donation Call Settlement
- The settlement site allows you to file a claim electronically
- You an also print a claim form and file through the mail
- The Claims Administrator can help with questions
Yet another class action lawsuit involving alleged TCPA violations is on the cusp of a settlement (see the SBA TCPA Settlement for an example of a similar case). The “Donation Call Settlement” comes from allegations that the Defendant placed certain calls to consumer cell phones without first getting permission to do so. In order to make a claim, you can visit the settlement site and click the Submit Claim tab to file online. However, you can also print the form if you’d rather fill it out and send it in by mail (seems kinda laborious but whatever floats your boat!).
Donation Call Settlement Key Facts
- You can file a claim for either a $25.00 cash award or a $75.00 settlement certificate
- The last day to file a claim is August 15th, 2019 (try not to wait until the last minute!)
- Meanwhile, if you want out, the last day to request an exclusion is July 16th, 2019
- The Final Approval Hearing is scheduled for October 21st, 2019 at 1:30 PM PST
It’s important to point out that exclusion requests must be sent directly to the Claim Administrator. When requesting an exclusion you must make sure your correspondence is postmarked no later than the July 16th deadline.
In addition to taking exclusion requests, the Claims Administrator also takes the mailed claim forms. If you file by mail please have the correspondence post marked by the August 15th, deadline.
Finally, the Claims Administrator can also help with questions about the settlement. You can make contact by phone by dialing 888-223-4039. Additionally, you may also contact the Claims Administrator by email or regular mail.
Donation Call Settlement Claims Administrator
- 50 Corporate Park, Irvine, CA 92606
Another Recent TCPA Settlement