- Patients can handle their medical bills by either paying online or submitting to insurance
- Customer service is available by phone for patients that have account questions
Thanks to Doctor Payments individuals that have recently received medical care can stop avoiding their mail boxes in fear of the ensuing hassle of paying their outstanding medical bill. The incredible online payment portal makes it easy for patients to take care of their medical bills by either providing their insurance information or paying online by use of a credit card. Patients looking to rid themselves of the bill by paying with a credit card can start the payment process by entering an account number and date of birth (box will need to be checked to confirm the balance). To submit the bill to insurance through Doctor Payments, patients will need to enter their account number, name, date of birth, address, and type of insurance. When submitting insurance information there will be an option to add comments along with a phone number and email address.
Seems like a simple solution but how do I know my personal information is safe?
- Doctor Payments only uses personal information to improve customer service, personal user experience, process transactions, and send periodic emails
- Personal information is only collected from users that voluntarily submit the information (users that refuse may be unable to access certain parts of the site)
- Email addresses that users provide to complete an order will only be used to send updates and information pertaining to that order
- To be sent company news , updates, or related product information users will need personally opt-in to the mailing list
Patients looking to contact Doctor Payments billing customer service can fill out a web form that will need to include an account number, name, date of birth, address, and phone number. To contact customer service by phone patients will need to dial 877-438-0745 Monday through Thursday from 8 AM to 9 PM and 8 AM to 8 PM on Fridays (all times Eastern Standard). The fax number for Doctor Payments is 781-276-6403.