DIY Network Roku
- Users can activate device online in a few easy steps
- A variety of different service providers are listed
The DIY Network offers programming that can create the desire to have access at all times and from anywhere. With such powerful programming it is only reasonable to provide a method that allows viewers to access content with a Roku device. DIY Network fans who own a Roku can now do just that thanks to the DIY Network Roku page. To get started users will need to select their television provider (DIRECTV, Dish, Spectrum, AT&T U-verse, Verizon, Cox, Optimum, Bright House, and Midco. Those who have a different service provider can check out the more inclusive drop down list to see if their provider is an option.
Shows to Watch After Activation Through the DIY Network Roku Page
- Rehab Addict – Follow host Nicole Curtis as she finds old and neglected historic homes and brings them back to life using her home restoration expertise
- Man Caves – Any guy who has ever dreamt of having his own man cave should tune in to watch Jason Cameron and Tony Siragusa hook males up with their dream refuge
- Yard Crashers – Those who are tired of their boring old yard can get inspired as show hosts find lucky shoppers who have yards that could use a new look
- Rev Run’s Renovation – Who wouldn’t want to watch a rap icon undertake a complete overhaul of his 9,000 square foot New Jersey mansion?
After selecting a provider, users will need to enter their activation code in the field provided at the DIY Network Roku page. Once the code has been entered users can verify their subscriptions by clicking the Continue button and visiting their provider’s website.