- Users can search for offers by zip code
- Account creation and login are required
- Customer support phone number is available
A great meal can brighten someones day. Saving up to 50% on a great meal can REALLY brighten someones day. The days of many are sure to be adequately illuminated after signing up for an account with Restaurant.com. To find an offer users will need to enter a zip code at the Dine Restaurant.com page and then hit the Redeem button to be taken to a list of nearby restaurants. Once the desired offer is found users can login to their accounts (or create a new one first) to redeem the code. After redeeming the code all that users will have left to do is revel in the savings by presenting the certificate at the corresponding restaurant.
More on Restaurant.com
- Restaurant.com currently serves over 62,000 restaurants and providers and is available for free download in both iTunes and Google Play
- Users who have received a certificate that a restaurant refuses to accept may exchange it by logging into their account and selecting the Exchange option
- Certificates received through the site can be presented to the restaurant by printing out a paper copy or with a smart phone
- Some participating restaurants only have a limited number of certificates available (users will be notified of restocked certificates and new restaurants)
Users who wish to sign in through the Dine Restaurant.com page will need to enter their email address and password (users can also sign in with their Google, Facebook, or Twitter accounts). Those who are having problems remembering their passwords can click the Forgot it? link to begin the password recovery process. Users who have questions or comments can call 855-777-0751 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5 PM Central Time.