DHL Well: A How to Guide
- Preferences can be set before entering portal
- DHL corporate contact information is available
When it comes to logging into a webpage, it’s always nice to be remembered. DHL employees who are new to the DHL Well portal can ensure this happens by taking a minute to set up their preferences to be remembered at future visits. After arriving at the page the first preference can be set by choosing a location from the available drop down box (California, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, All Other States, or International Assignment). Once the location has been selected the employment status of either full-time or part-time must be confirmed. The process of setting DHL Well preferences can be continued by selecting an employee type from the options of Newly Benefits Eligible, Union Employee, eCommerce, COBRA Participant (Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act not the venomous hooded snake), or All Other Employees. When confirming the employee type it is possible to select more than one box if necessary.
Gobbling Up Information on DHL
- The world’s most international company with a presence in over 200 countries and territories
- DHL’s workforce is made up of a whopping 350,000 plus employees (talk about man power!)
- Part of the leading postal and logistics company in the world (the Deutsche Post DHL Group)
- Units include DHL eCommerce, Supply Chain, Freight, Express, Global Forwarding, and Parcel
- Deutsche Post DHL Group is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under ticker symbol DPW
The process of setting preferences for the portal can be wrapped up by confirming whether or not the employee is currently enrolled for the DHL Well Plan. Once all of the required information has been updated the Enter Site button can be clicked to proceed with access to the portal. DHL Express customers with general questions can try reaching out to the company’s corporate offices in Plantation, FL.
DHL Express Mailing Address
- 1210 South Pine Island RD., 4th Floor, Plantation, FL 33324