- Contrave users can register or activate their Complete Card online
- Program allows Contrave users to save on their prescription costs
Individuals that are prescribed Contrave may want to think long and hard about signing up for the Contrave Complete Card. To start the registration process Contrave users will need to go directly to the Complete Card page and fill out a simple online sign-up form that requires a first and last name, email address, zip code, phone number, date of birth, and password. Prior to filling out the online form users will need to verify if they are covered by any government insurance (such Medicare or Medicaid) and confirm if they have any form of commercial health insurance. Users that already have a Complete Card will need to enter their card number in order to get the card activated.
What’s so special about the Contrave Complete Card?
- Cardholders that have insurance that DOES NOT cover the drug will still befit as they will save up to a whopping $145 off the retail price of their prescription
- Complete Card Holders that have insurance that DOES cover Contrave will pay no more than $30 for their prescription
No cost access to the Scale Down weight management program is offered to all cardholders
- The Scale Down program will send cardholders free daily text messages along with a free smart scale
Contrave is an FDA approved drug that can help obese adults (body mass index of over 30 kg/m2) lose weight. Adults that are just overweight (27 kg/m2 BMI or greater) and not obese but have at least one weight-related medical problem such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or type 2 diabetes may also benefit from use of Contrave. Individuals that decide to take a step in the right with Contrave should be sure to combine its use with increased exercise and a reduced calorie diet.