Citi Apply Costco
- Costco members can register for the new credit card online
- Only members of Costco are eligible to receive the Anywhere Visa
Most consumers who have not been living under a rock for the past few months have caught wind of the Costco transition to Visa. What many may not have heard of is how easy it is to sign up for the new Costco Anywhere Visa Card. Costco members that wish to take advantage of the generous cash back credit card can register online in just a few easy steps by going to the Citi Apply Costco page. To get started customers will need to select between applying for a personal card or business card and then enter their Costco member number. Those who are not already members of Costco can apply for store membership by following the link provided at the Citi Apply Costco page.
Benefits of Owning the Costco Anywhere Visa
- Cardholders will receive 4% cash back on eligible gas purchases all over the globe (the 4% rate changes to 1% after the first $7,000 in gas purchases per year)
- On-the-go cardholders should be very pleased with the 3% cash back that can be earned on eligible restaurant and travel purchases worldwide
- 2% cash back will be earned on purchases at Costco (including Costco online) and 1% cash back will be earned on all other purchases
- Members will be charged no annual fee for the card with their paid Costco membership and will earn cash rewards anywhere Visa is accepted
Customers who decide to sign up for the Costco Anywhere Visa card through the Citi Apply Costco page will receive a nice little introductory offer of 0% APR on all purchases for the first 7 months (APR will revert to a variable 15.49% after the 7 months are up). Cash back that is earned with the card will be provided as an annual reward coupon on February billing statements that can be redeemed for cash or merchandise at United States Costco Warehouses.
- Costco – 800-774-2678
- Citi – 888-248-4226