- Users can begin the payment process by selecting a court
- Online instructional videos are available for assistance
One would likely have to spend a lot of time (and perhaps even some money) to find a person who enjoys paying a traffic or parking ticket. As unpleasant as this task is, individuals can at least take solace in the fact that there are online portals available to help make the process as convenient as possible. One of these convenient online payment portals is Citation Payments. When making a payment through the Citation Payments portal users will first need to select the court that corresponds with the citation. To find the correct court, users will need to browse a list sorted by state and municipality (states include Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi).
What else should I know about the Citation Payments portal?
- By paying through the online portal users can skip an in-person visit to the court and avoid obtaining a money order or cashiers check (usually required when mailing a payment)
- Users will be charged a small case processing fee for the service (credit or debit card information provided is never obtained by Citation Payments and is only used to pay citations)
- Those having trouble figuring out the payment process can click on the links provided to watch video demonstrations of parking and court ticket payments
The Citation Payments page is powered by Syscon, a leading provider of Windows-based client/server document engagement software and technology services. Syscon was incorporated in 1973 and operates its headquarters out of Northport, Alabama. Users who are having problems paying a ticket at the Citation Payments portal can try reaching out to Syscon directly.
Syscon Contact Information
- 94 McFarland Boulevard, Northport, Alabama 35476
- 888-797-2661 – 205-758-2000 (local) – 205-345-5525 (fax)