- Participants can enter online by completing registration form
- Mini games can be won instantly upon completion of form
The banana peel is becoming known for something other than creating slip and fall accidents. Thanks to Chiquita the once sinister banana peel seems to have been reimaged into a harbinger of lucrative prizes. Those who have recently purchased a Chiquita banana can go to the webpage shown on the peel sticker to see if they have instantly won a Hasbro mini game. After arriving at the Chiquita Play page participants can see if they have won an instant prize by filling out a registration form that requires an email address, name, and address. Once all of the information has been entered the Submit button will need to be clicked in order to see if a prize has been won.
What else should I know about the Chiquita Play promotion?
- The promotion gets going on October 3rd, 2016 and runs throughout the fall season until coming to a close on November 27th, 2016
- Eligibility is limited to participants who are at least 13 years of age (those under the age of 18 will require the consent of a parent or legal guardian)
- Entries into the promotion can only be submitted between 8 AM and 11 PM and are limited to 1 per person per day (once every 24 hours)
- Mini games that can be won instantly include Connect Four, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Guess Who, and Twister
Chiquita Play participants who do not win an instant prize should try to stay positive as they will still have a chance to win the game bundle awarded through a random selection at the end of the week for which they entered. Those who end up winning a prize will not have to wait around for long as all prizes should be received within 28 days.
Chiquita United States Office
- DCOTA Office Center, 1855 Griffin Road Suite C-346, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33004