Getting Started With CFA Home
- Employees can login online using and password
- Option to be remembered on computer is available
A company that doesn’t have an easy online method available for employees to access pertinent job related information is a company that is sorely out of touch with the times. Chick-fil-A is clearly demonstrating that it is not this type of company as shown by the ease of access to CFA Home employee portal. Employees who need job related information can gain account access online in just a few keystrokes and a couple clicks of the mouse. To get started with the account access process employees will need to go to the CFA Home employee portal and enter a Log-in ID along with a password. Once the required information has been entered, the only thing left for users to do to proceed with account access is click the Login button.
Some Fun Facts Regarding Chick-fil-A
- The restaurant has over 2,000 locations spread across 46 of the United States (including the District of Columbia)
- Since 1996 Chick-fil-A has been the sponsor of the Peach Bowl, the 9th longest running bowl game in the country
- In a 2016 24/7 Wall St. Customer Service Hall of Fame poll of over 1,500 adults Chick-fil-A placed 2nd of 151
- Chick-fil-A won the top honor in for the “Provides Value Through Service” category of the Consumer Choice Awards
- In 2014 the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience officially opened its doors
Fans of Chick-fil-A who wish to stay up to date through social media can do so by following the company on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Those who have corporate related questions for Chick-fil-A can try writing to the company’s headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
- 5200 Buffington Road, Atlanta, GA 30349