CBS Fire TV
- Device can be activated online with activation code
- New CBS All Access users can register for a free trial
It appears many of the major TV networks are working hard to keep up with the on demand video revolution. A prime example of this is the new technology released by the Columbia Broadcasting System that goes by the name of CBS All Access. One way those who have signed up for a CBS All access account can go about streaming live programming and viewing on demand content is Amazon Fire TV. To get set up users will need to go to the CBS Fire TV page and enter the activation code shown on their device. Once the activation code has been entered users will need to click the Submit button to continue the activation process.
What else should I know about the CBS Fire TV activation process?
- To add the CBS All Access app to Fire TV users will need to turn on their device and complete the download process (users can search for the app by entering “CBS”)
- New users can sign up for CBS All Access through Fire TV by opening the app and going to the Settings section and selecting the Sign In/ Sign Up option
- New subscribers who want their viewing experience to be uninterrupted by commercials will need to select the Commercial Free option before entering their payment information
- Existing CBS All Access subscribers who want to switch from commercial free to limited commercials will need to go directly to the CBS webpage (existing users cannot switch plans through a Fire TV device)
Those who have yet to sign up for CBS All Access can follow the link provided at the CBS Fire TV page to sign up for a free trial. Users who are in need up support can submit a questions online by filling out the CBS Fire TV form with a first name, last name, and email address.