- Code from survey invitation is needed to begin
- Sweepstakes Official Rules are available for review
- Grand and First Prizes are available to be won
Carrabba’s is now open for lunch and judging by its online survey it appears the restaurant wants to know if things are going smoothly. Those who have been invited to participate in the Carrabba’s lunch survey can begin by going to the surveys homepage and entering the 8 digit code printed on the invitation before hitting the Start button to get rolling with the Q&A sesh. Along with the code a name, email address, address, and phone number must be provided prior to being entered into Carrabba’s Italian Grill Customer Survey Sweepstakes. It should be pointed out that surveys must be received on or before 11:59 PM Central Time on the last day of the Entry Period in order to be eligible to participate in the sweepstakes (those who miss the cut off shouldn’t sweat it too much as there’s always the next month!). Customers who want to get a better handle on all the ins and outs of the sweepstakes can do so by clicking the Sweepstakes Rules link posted at the Carrabba’s lunch online survey.
A Quick Scan of the Official Rules
- Begins on New Year’s Day and runs all year before closing on New Year’s Eve 2018
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at entry
- Each of the Entry Periods begins on the first day of the month and ends on the last
- There will be 1 Grand Prize of $1,000 awarded in each of the 12 Entry Periods ($$$!)
- In addition to the $1k there will be 80 First Prize $50 gift cards awarded each month
Those who dine at Carrabbas often should be excited to learn that there is NO LIMIT to the amount of times the sweepstakes can be entered as long as a different invitation code is used each time (just keep on eating at Carrabbas and watch those codes pile up!). Each of the 12 random drawings to determine the prize winners will be held on or around the 10th day of the month following the sweepstakes Entry Period. Those who want to be entered into the sweepstakes without taking the Carrabba’s lunch survey can do so by printing a name, address, phone number, and date of birth on a postcard and mailing it to PO Box 3586, Southbury, CT 06488 (not nearly as fun as taking part in the online survey though).
- Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. – 2202 N. West Shore BLVD, Suite 500, Tampa, FL 33607