Card Offer: Sears Card from Citi
- Customers can begin by entering preliminary information
- Sears allows customers to upgrade in English and Spanish
- Sears corporate contact information is available
When a bank offers something like a credit card upgrade, most consumers pay attention. However, something in such high demand requires a user friendly redemption process. For example, those who have received the latest upgrade offer from Sears MasterCard should be more than pleased with the simplicity of upgrade. In order to begin, cardholders go to the Card Offer Sears Card page and enter the required information (a card number, name, last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security Number, and the 3 digit security code found on the back of the card). Once the cardholders enters all of the information they can click the Continue button to proceed.
More on the Sears MasterCard from Citi
- 5% points can be earned on purchases made at gas stations (fill those tanks up!)
- Purchases made at grocery stores and restaurants can earn 3% points (food please!)
- 2% points are available on eligible purchases at Sears and K-Mart (a classic double dip)
- All other purchases not falling under the previous categories can earn 1% points
- 5% and 3% points can only be earned up to the first 10k in purchases (1% after that)
By the way, it should be noted customers must check a box confirm the Card Offer Sears Card page visitor is the account holder and is authorized to make changes to the card (a step all customers should be thankful for). Meanwhile, cardholders who are having a tough time locating the security code can try clicking the icon posted next to the entry field. After the link is clicked the system will generate an image showing where the number can be found on the back of the card (located to the right of the signature line as always with all Mastercards).
Just a Few Reasons to Upgrade
- An upgraded credit card can come with a variety of new perks (hopefully more CASH BACK!)
- Knowing you have a superior credit card is quite the confidence boost! (always a plus)
- Let’s face it, we all get tired of looking at the same card graphic day after day
- It’s hard to turn down an offer that was received in an exclusive invitation letter
Those who would rather complete the upgrade in Spanish can do so by clicking the Español button posted at the bottom of the Card Offer Sears Card page. Additionally, customers can click the Credit Offers link to review additional information on current card offers. Those who need help with the offer can try calling 800-815-7701 for assistance.
Sears Mastercard General Inquiries Address
- PO Box 6275, Sioux Falls, SD 57117