Capital One Masterpass
- Capital One account info can be used to register
- General customer service is available by phone
Buying a product online can be a lengthy and often annoying endeavor. Capital One is doing its part to make the online shopping experience a bit more pleasant for its MasterCard customers with the help of the Masterpass application. Those who are ready to end the mind-numbing minutes spent looking for and entering credit card information when shopping online can sign up for the application by going to the Capital One Masterpass page and clicking the Sign Up Now button. After clicking the button cardholders can unlock Masterpass with Capital One by signing in with their existing Capital One MasterCard account login credentials. Those who have yet to register for an online account with Capital One can begin the registration process by entering a card number, card security code, date of birth, and Social Security or Tax Payer ID Number.
Time to Become a Little More Familiar with Capital One Masterpass
- Capital One Masterpass is a digital wallet that simplifies the online checkout process by providing one account
- To use the digital wallet customers will need to click the Masterpass button when checking out at a merchant’s site
- Capital One Masterpass is available to for most Capital One MasterCards (not available on partner or debit cards)
- Customers will not encounter any additional charges or fees when using the Capital One Masterpass digital wallet
- Users will enjoy all of the same benefits and protections they receive when using a regular Capital One MasterCard
Some of the online retailers that accept Capital One Masterpass include Fandango, Harry & David, Brooks Brothers, New Balance, and Kohl’s. Those who are having problems signing into their Capital One account will need to confirm their identity by entering a date of birth, social security number, and last name before getting online login assistance. Cardholders who have general questions for Capital One can get live help by calling the company’s customers service line.
Capital One General Customer Service