Sean World & Bad Boy Mowers By Land or Sea Giveaway
- Two different Grand Prizes are available
- Online entry form can be used to register
- Frequently Asked Questions are provided
The Grand Prize is typically what attracts most participants to a new sweepstakes. With that being said, participants should be extremely attracted (like a moth to a camp site lantern) to the recently released Sea World & Bad Boy Mowers Sweepstakes, which is set to giveaway TWO Grand Prizes to a couple of very lucky individuals. Those who would like to be on the receiving end of one of those prizes can begin by going to the By Land or Sea Giveaway registration page and completing a brief online entry form with a name, email address, and date of birth. It’s worth pointing out that prior to submitting the form a couple of boxes can be checked to sign up to receive promotional offers from both Sea World and Bad Boy Mowers. Those who have already signed up and are coming back to make another entry can click the Already Registered? link (posted above the entry fields at the By Land or Sea Giveaway registration page) and enter an email address to login.
I have a good feeling about this one! Anything else I should be privy to?
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States who are at least 18 at entry
- Stays live for almost 2 months beginning June 16th, 2018 and ending on August 12th
- The “By Sea” Grand Prize is a trip to Orlando, FL to visit the world famous Sea World
- The “By Land” Grand Prize is a 2018 Bad Boy Maverick 60” Kohler Confidant mower
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes being awarded comes to $14,280.00
In addition to the two Grand Prizes there will be 60 first prizes available to be claimed. Each of the First Prizes consist of a prize pack that includes a Bad Boy Mower hat, decal, and key chain. The full set of rules surrounding the sweepstakes can be reviewed by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the By Land or Sea Giveaway registration page. The FAQ link can be clicked to review a brief list of answers to frequently asked questions about the contest.
- Sea World Parks & Entertainment, Inc
- 9205 Southpark Center Loop, Suite 400 Orlando, FL 32819