Bravo TV Roku
- Activation code must be entered to begin process
- Online contact form available to address any issues
For today’s media watcher turning on the TV and settling in for a few hours of viewing from the couch simply isn’t enough. That is precisely why many TV fans are turning to streaming services that deliver the anytime anywhere on demand access they so desperately crave. Those who are fans of Bravo and also own a Roku device can get the instant gratification they require by using their device to access Bravo Now’s online content. To get started users will need to activate the Roku device by getting online and going to the Bravo TV Roku activation page. Once at the page the Roku device activation process can be completed by entering the Activation Code in the blank field provided. Those who are having issues with the activation process can click the Contact Us link posted at the bottom of the Bravo TV Roku page to complete a brief online form.
Any old shows I can watch after I activate my Bravo TV Roku device?
- Top Chef – Season 14 pits 8 acclaimed chefs from across the country against 8 chefs from past seasons who are back for another shot
- Summer House – Anything goes when a group of 9 friends get together and rent a house near the beach for an action packed summer
- Vanderpump Rules – Let the fun (and drama) begin as Lisa Vanderpump is back for another season that is sure to most outrageous yet
- Southern Charm – The season that premiered on April 3rd, 2017 put both new friendships and old relationships to the test
After clicking the Contact Us link posted at the Bravo TV Roku activation page the online form can be completed by entering an issue description along with an email address and name. It will also be necessary to use the provided drop down list to select a device, specific issue, TV Provider, brand, and issue detail.
Bravo Viewer Relations
- 3000 W. Alameda Ave., Suite 250, Burbank, CA 91523