Brain Health DHA Settlement
- Claims can be filed online at settlement webpage
- Claims Administrator can be contacted for details
The average consumer typically doesn’t appreciate feeling like they have had the wool pulled over their eyes. When too many consumers begin to feel this way about a certain product the end result is often a class action lawsuit. Jovel v. i-Health, Inc. was filed over allegations that i-Health misrepresented the efficacy of its BrainStrong Products. The Defendant denies any wrongdoing in the matter but has agreed to settle to avoid the costs associated with future litigation. Class Members who believe they are eligible for a piece of the action can file a claim by going to the Brain Health DHA Settlement page and clicking the File a Claim tab. Those who aren’t quite sure if they are eligible can check out the Class Notice posted at the settlement page for further details.
Honing in on Some of the More Relevant Info
- Eligible Class Members who can provide proof of purchasing on of the products will receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Those who submit a valid Claim Form without proving their claim may still be eligible for either $4 in cash or a $6.50 voucher
- The deadline to submit a Claim Form online or by mail is June 19th, 2017 (mailed in forms must be postmarked by deadline)
- Class Members who want out of the settlement will need to send their written exclusion request by the April 28th, 2017 deadline
After clicking the File a Claim tab at the Brain Health DHA Settlement page Class Members will need to confirm whether or not they have a claim number and how they wish to file (online or by mail). Those who end up filing by mail will need to send their completed Claim Forms directly to the Claims Administrator (form can be printed out at the Brain Health DHA Settlement page).
Jovel v. i-Health Claims Administrator
- P.O. Box 40007, College Station, TX 77842-4007