The Bluestem Text Settlement Is Now Accepting Claims
- Am I eligible? – If you received a notice you’ve already been identified as included
- What do I get? – It depends on how many people step forward to file a claim
- When should I file? How about now! Claims are only accepted until August 29th, 2019
- Is the settlement approved? Not yet. A hearing will be held on October 8th, 2019
- What if I don’t like the settlement? You can ask to be excluded (deadline of July 30th, 2019)
Yet another lawsuit involving alleged TCPA violations appears to be on the verge of settlement. The Busch v. Bluestem Brands, Inc. case is now in settlement mode and is accepting claims for those who believe they are impacted. In order to receive payment, you can go to the online settlement page and complete an electronic form to make a claim. Additionally, you can print a form and send it directly to the Settlement Administrator (just fill it out first!).
Bluestem Text Settlement Details
- The parties involved estimate that there are 688,561 people included in the settlement
- If you’re eligible you will be paid from a $5,250,000 fund (a nice chunk of change!)
- The deadline for exclusion requests is July 30th, 2019 (opt out of the settlement)
- You WILL NOT receive payment if you don’t file (no automatic payments)
- This settlement is even larger than the recent HA Kombucha Settlement
In order to be eligible for the settlement you must have received the text messages between March 14th, 2012 through October 15th, 2018. Additionally, Bluestem must have coded your number as a “wrong party”.
Questions about the settlement?
- Try going over the FAQs located in your notice and at the settlement site
- Give the admin a ring! Call toll-free to 855-250-2625
- Send an email with your questions to questions@BluestemTextSettlement.com
Finally, if you decide to file by mail you should make sure your form is post-marked by the August 29th, 2019 deadline. In the same way, please make sure your correspondence is post-marked no later than the July 30th, 2019 deadline if you’re requesting an exclusion.
Stake Your Claim! – www.BluestemTextSettlement.com
Another Juicy Settlement – My Ford Touch Class Action