Begin Activation of Western Union NetSpend Card
- Card number is needed to begin activation process
- New customers can open up a card account online
- Customer support contact information is available
Western Union and NetSpend are both known for making the process of managing money incredibly easy (what a great thing to be known for!). With that having been said, when the two companies combine forces the end result appears to take the form of an ultra-convenient Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard. Customers who are ready to reap the rewards of a new account can get started by going to the Begin Activation page. The activation process can be initiated upon arrival at the page by entering 16 digit card number along with the 3 digit CVC2 number located on the back of the card. After both of the required pieces of information have been entered the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with getting the card ready for use.
Why Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard?
- Funds can be received up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit of pay checks or government benefits
- Can be used to send a Western Union Money Transfer to over 200 countries or territories (amazing!)
- The Refer-a-Friend program offers $20 when friends or family members load at least $40 on a card
- Cardholders may be covered by a $10 “purchase cushion” in the event the card is overdrawn (phew)
- Offers an optional savings account that earns a whopping 5% APY on balances up to $1,000.00
Customers who need to find the nearest reload location can do so by clicking the link posted to the bottom of the Begin Activation page to bring up a map of the country marked with the available locations (the map will need to receive location information from the computer being used). The Login link can be clicked by those who are already registered and wish to gain access to an online account. Questions regarding the Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard can be addressed by contacting customer service between the hours of 8 AM and 10 PM Monday through Friday and from 8 AM to 8 PM on the weekends (all times CST).
Customer Service Contact Information
- PO Box 2136 Austin, TX 78768-2136
- Phone – 800-214-5483
- Fax – 512-532-8323