- Bingo game can be played weekly
- Unlocks bonus content from show
- Players can follow on social media
When two industry icons join forces to bring fans and customers a promotion it’s fairly easy to conclude that its going to be worthwhile. Following along that same line of thinking, one wouldn’t have to go too far out on a limb to suggest that the Better Call Saul Trivia Bingo game being promoted by AMC and Acura is sure to turn plenty of heads. Those who wish to take park can do so by getting on the nearest computer and going to the BCS Bingo page. Once at the page, fans can play Better Call Saul Trivia Bingo to unlike tiles and take another step closer to the goal of unlocking bonus content from the hit show Better Call Saul (the first week the game can be played is the week of April 17th, 2017).
Incredible Luxury From Acura
- ILX – A compact sports sedan with aggressive styling that features a 201 HP transmission and the 8 Speed Dual Clutch Transmission
- MDX – The best selling third-row luxury SUV of ALL TIME gives drivers the engine options of a 3.5 liter V6 or a 3.0 liter hybrid system
- RLX Sport Hybrid – This stunning hybrid has a direct injection V6 engine that is integrated with 3 electric motors for instant acceleration
- NSX – The legend that started with the first generation supercar in 1991 now rides again with balanced integration found in every aspect
After the first round of Better Call Saul Trivia Bingo players can come back weekly to unlock more tiles and get closer to the elusive bonus content. Those who would like to review a full list of cars available from Acura can click the banner posted to the top left corner of the BCS Bingo page. Players who would like to follow the promotion on social media can click the icons located at the bottom of the page (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
AMC Networks Main Phone Number