Bath and Body Works GC Balance
- Card number and security code are needed
- Back of card image is available for assistance
- Customers can register for offers via email
Gone are the days where an annoying phone call is required to check how much funds are still left available on a gift card. Proud owners of a gift card from Bath and Body Works can skip the phone and cut to the chase by going directly to the Bath and Body Works GC Balance page to find out a balance. The process can be completed by clicking the Check Your Balance link and entering a card number, security code, and CAPTCHA image. Cardholders who are having problems findings the security code on the back of the card can refer to the sample image posted at the Bath and Body Works GC Balance page highlighting its exact location.
What’s so special about Bath and Body Works gift cards?
- The cards never expire and can be used in United States Bath and Body Works stores, over the phone, or online
- Bath and Body Works gift cards arrive packaged in the store’s signature gift box along with a customized message
- The gift cards are sent with FREE standard ground shipping (express shipping options are available if needed)
- Bath and Body Works gift cards range in value from $15-$250 and come in stylish bright colors with fun designs
Gift Cards from Bath and Body Works can be redeemed for cash if needed but only if the total balance left is $10 or less. Cards may be returned in Bath and Body Works stores if an original receipt can be produced with the gift card number matching the one shown on the receipt. Customers who wish to receive news and offers from Bath and Body Works can register by entering an email address at the Bath and Body Works GC Balance page.
Bath and Body Works Contact Information
- Online Customer Care – 800-756-5005
- Store Customer Care – 800-395-1001
- 95 West Main Street, New Albany, OH 43054