Bag Claim Southwest
- An incident ID is needed to check bag claim information
- Customers can connect with Southwest on social media
Anyone who has ever checked luggage while flying probably knows the anxiety ridden feeling of watching the carousal spin while hoping their bag appears. Those who are left without a bag after the carousal spits out the final piece of luggage can remain calm if they chose Southwest Airlines as their travel provider. Southwest now offers an easy online method that customers can use to follow-up for information after filing a bag incident. To begin the follow-up process, customers will need to go to the Bag Claim Southwest page and enter their last name and Incident ID number. Those who are wondering what on earth an Incident ID number is can find it located on the receipt they received when originally filing the bag claim. After entering the required information, a security code must be completed before hitting the Login button to move forward through the Bag Claim Southwest page.
Sounds like an easy process. How about some more information on Southwest Airlines?
- Southwest Airlines was first incorporated in the state of Texas on June 18th, 1971 with 3 Boeing 737 aircraft serving 3 cities within Texas
- The airline operates more than 3,900 departures per day with over 53,000 employees serving more than 100 million customers annually
- Southwest Airlines is publicly traded on the NYSE under the call symbol LUV where it has reported 43 consecutive years of profitability
- By the end of 2016 Southwest international service had expanded to 101 destinations across eight countries outside of the United States
Those who encounter a security code that is too difficult to read can click the link posted under the login fields at the Bag Claim Southwest page to generate a new one. Customers who have the urge to stay connected with Southwest can do so by clicking the social media icons placed at the bottom of the page (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
Southwest Airlines Headquarters
- 2702 Love Field Drive, Dallas, TX 75235