Brushing Up on AZ MyChart
- Username and a password are needed to enter
- Online login credential recovery help available
- Over the phone assistance is available to users
When it comes to personal health records nobody should be left in the dark. With that being said, it’s a good thing those who have been seen at an Honor Health provider won’t have worry about if or how they can gain access to this vital information thanks to the easy online process available at the AZ MyChart page. The login process can be completed by entering a MyChart username along with a password prior to hitting the Sign In button (entry fields can be found at the top right corner of the page). Those who have forgotten a username or password can begin the account recovery process by clicking the links posted under the corresponding login fields. Patients who are interested in on the go access can download the MyChart mobile apps by clicking the links posted under the login fields at the AZ MyChart page (available at the App Store and on Google Play).
What can I accomplish after logging into MyChart?
- Appointments with a primary care physician can be scheduled or canceled
- Non-urgent questions can be sent to practice providers (response in 2 days)
- Test and lab results can be viewed and prescription refills can be requested
- Medications, immunizations, allergies, and health history can be reviewed
- Bills for all Honor Health accounts can be securely paid through MyChart
Those who have yet to sign up for access to MyChart can begin the process by clicking the Sign Up Now link posted at the AZ MyChart page and entering a date of birth and zip code along with the activation code receive from the provider (those who have not received an access code can request one by clicking the link posted at the registration page). Patients who have questions about the system can reach out to MyChart by phone.
MyChart Phone Numbers
- General Questions – 623-580-5800
- Technical Questions – 623-434-6293