Awl Lawsuit Settlement: How to Claim Payment
- Class Members can visit the filing website to submit a claim
- The settlement is also accepting claim forms through the mail
- A variety of important deadlines apply to the settlement
Let’s start by stating the obvious: nobody enjoys receiving unsolicited telemarketing phone calls (except maybe the occasional glutton for punishment). However, there are likely of plenty who wouldn’t mind cashing in on lawsuit directed at such an act. The case called Karpilovsky v. All Web Leads, Inc. was filed over allegations that the Defendant violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by placing calls to unconsenting consumers using an automatic dialing system. Those who believe they are eligible for a share of the settlement can begin by going to the online filing page and clicking the Online Claim Form link.
Things to Remember About the Awl Lawsuit Settlement
- July 9th, 2019 is the last day for Class Members to submit their claims
- Objections and requests for exclusion are also due by July 9th, 2019
- The total amount of the settlement fund is $6,500,000 (pretty steep!)
- Class Members who do not take action by the deadlines get nothing
Once at the online claim form, the Class Member must enter a Claim ID and phone number to proceed with filing. Meanwhile, those who are using a cell phone can click the appropriate link to view the mobile friendly version of the form. Additionally, Class Members can review images of where the Claim ID is located on both the postcard and email notices.
Class Members who would rather file by mail can send a claim form to the Settlement Administrator. It is important to point out that mailed claim forms must be postmarked no later than the July 9th, 2019 filing deadline. In addition to taking claims, the Settlement Administrator can also help Class Members with questions about the settlement.
Awl Lawsuit Settlement Administrator
- PO Box 481 Baton Rouge, LA 70821-0481
Filing Page – www.awllawsuit.com
More Settlement Dollars – Check Out the Utz Settlement