Award Select Portal: How to Claim Your Award
- Employees can login to begin selection process
- Users will need information from their invitation
- O.C. Tanner contact information is available
Anyone who has ever put in a hard day of work would likely agree that it’s always nice to be recognized for a job well done. That said, such recognition doesn’t feel complete without some kind of an award to put things in perspective. Fortunately, those who are employed by companies that work with O.C. Tanner can now get BOTH the recognition and the award that should always come with it (no sense in having your cake if you’re not going to eat it too!). In order to get started with the award selection process, employees will need to go to the Award Select page and enter a last name and Personal Access Number. Once the employee enters both pieces of required information they can click the Continue button to gain access to the portal (and thus initiate the satisfying process of selecting an award).
What is O.C Tanner?
- The Utah-based company develops strategic employee recognition solutions
- O.C. Tanner has over 8,000 clients in 150 countries and more than 1,500 employees
- Ranked 40 on the 2015 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list (slow clap)
- The company delivers 4.2 million awards to 19 million users worldwide per year
- The company has international headquarters in Canada, the UK, and in India
It should be noted that the Personal Access Number employees must enter at the Award Select page is 14 digits in lengths and is located on reward invitations. In addition, employees should spell their last name EXACTLY as shown on their invitation (no sense in a simple typo standing in the way of the much earned award!). Those with questions or comments for O.C. Tanner can try reaching out directly to the company’s headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah.
O.C. Tanner World Headquarters Contact Information
- 1930 S. State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84115