AT&T Benefits Center
- User ID and password can be used to gain access
- New users can register for online account access
- Online login credential recovery help is available
Any company that wants to be taken seriously should have an easy way for its employees to gain online access to benefit information. With that being said, it appears that AT&T employees have no reason not to take their employer seriously (as far as benefit access is concerned at least) thanks to the AT&T Benefits Center. Employees who require online access to benefit information can begin by entering a User ID and account password before hitting the Log On button to sign into the AT&T Benefits Center. Those who haven’t yet gotten around to signing up for online benefit access can begin the registration process by entering the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number along with a date of birth (don’t worry about spelling out the DOB as a handy drop down box is provided!). It is important to point out that the old process of using a Social Security Number to login is no longer available due to security reasons.
Wait, what in the world does AON have to do with my benefits?
- Employers work with Aon Hewitt to develop customized employee benefit plans
- Aon Hewitt’s Health and Benefits team boasts 90 locations throughout the world
- Has a portfolio of over 5,000 clients in both the private and public sectors (WOW!)
- Global headquarters is located at 122 Leadenhall Street, London England EC3V 4AN
Employees who have forgotten one or both pieces of their login credentials can begin the account recovery process by clicking the link posted beneath the login fields and entering the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number and date of birth. Those who wish to leave a few thoughts on their experience with the AT&T Benefits Center can do so by clicking the Feedback link to complete the brief online survey (a quick opinion can go a long way towards receiving better results in the future). Employees with questions or concerns that need a direct response can try reaching out to a benefits representative at 877-722-0020 between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM CT. Corporate-related inquiries for AT&T can be directed to the company’s headquarters in Dallas, TX.
- 208 S. Akard St., Dallas, TX 75202