Assurance Wireless Annual Certification
- Lifeline service recipients will need to complete a recertification to continue receiving service
- Annual certification can be completed online by logging in with account information
Recipients that are currently receiving Lifeline service from Assurance Wireless will need to complete their annual certification in order to keep the service coming in. Luckily for Lifeline recipients the Assurance Wireless Annual Certification process will only take a few minutes of their time. To make the process go as smoothly as possible recipients will want to make sure they have their home address, mailing address (if different from home address), date of birth, and social security number ready before starting the recertification. Once all of the needed information is gathered recipients will need to go directly to the Assurance Wireless Annual Certification page and enter their Assurance Wireless phone number, account PIN, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy format) and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number.
Anything else I need to know about the Assurance Wireless Lifeline service?
- The service is a government benefit program supported by the federal Universal Service Fund and run by Virgin Mobile
- Enrollment is only available to individuals who qualify based on federal or state-specific criteria
- Recipients of certain public assistance programs or those meeting a certain household income may qualify for Lifeline
- Lifeline service is limited to one account per household (separate households that live at the same address are eligible)
- Before qualifying for Lifeline potential recipients will need to provide proof of program participation or proof of income
Lifeline recipients that are having trouble logging into their accounts should be pick up the phone and dial 1-888-321-5880 for assistance. For issues with the Assurance Wireless Annual Certification process recipients will need to dial 1-888-898-4888. For help by email customers can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.