- Applicants, tenants, and property owners can login to manage account online
- Account creation information needed will depend on what type of user is creating the account
Individuals needing to manage or apply for an affordable housing unit can gain access to their accounts online at the Assistance Check page. To complete the login process users will need to enter their established username and password into the provided login fields. Users that cannot seem to remember their passwords can start the password recovery process by clicking the appropriate link found on the Assistance Check page. Once logged in applicants, tenants, and property owners alike will be able to use the online portal to manage their affordable housing needs. Individuals that are not registered will need to create an account prior to taking advantage of the Assistance Check services. Applicants and tenants will need to enter their Social Security Number and PIN to start the registration process while property owners will need to enter their Tax Number and PIN to begin.
What can I accomplish through use of the Assistance Check service?
- Applicants can search rental listings, update contact information, check waiting list status, and print their online documents
- Tenants using the Assistance Check service can request work orders, update their family income, check rental listings, and update their family status
- Property owners can conveniently list a rental property, review their payments, reschedule an inspection, and review inspection information
Users that are having technical issues with the Assistance Check service can help themselves by checking out the list of Frequently Asked Questions where many answers to a number of problems can be found. Those that are unable to get the help they require from the FAQs can reach out to Happy Software, Inc. (site administrator) directly by dialing 518-584-4668. To contact Happy Software in writing users can send correspondence to 11 Federal Street Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 or email@example.com.