Amazon Music Unlimited
- Customers can begin a 30 free trial to sample the service
- A variety of service plans are available for purchase
There is a new player in the digital music game and it is being brought to consumers by a little-known company called Amazon. Amazon Music Unlimited is poised to become the next big thing bringing consumers the power to listen to millions of songs on a single device for an affordable monthly price. Those who think this all seems to good to be true can take a risk-free sample of the service by starting a 30 day free trial. To get started with the trial customers will need to visit the Amazon Music Unlimited page and click the Start your 30-day free trial button. After clicking the button customers will be directed to the Amazon sign in page where they will need to login with an email address (or phone number for mobile users) and password.
A Glance at the Amazon Music Unlimited Plans Being Offered
- Individual Plan – A plan that allows subscribers to use the service on one account for all of their devices with a price of just $7.99 per month or $79 per year (non-Amazon Prime members pay $9.99 per month)
- Family Plan – The Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan is coming soon and offers all of the great benefits of the Individual Plan for up to 6 family members with a price tag of $14.99 per month or $149 per year
- Echo Plan – Plan members will enjoy all of the features of the Individual Plan on any Amazon Echo, Amazon Tap, or Echo Dot device for an incredibly reasonable price of $3.99 per month
Amazon Music Unlimited customers who are also Amazon Prime customers will receive the benefits of Prime Music featuring a growing collection of 2 million songs with ad-free content. Customers who have corporate-specific questions for Amazon can call the company’s corporate headquarters between 7:30 AM and 6 PM Pacific Standard Time Monday through Friday.
Amazon Headquarters Phone Number