ALDI Benefits: How to Begin
- Username and password are required to login to the portal
- Account registration and account recovery options are available
- Life Event and Dependent Verification can be completed online
In this day and age it’s hard to find a company the DOES NOT offer its employees an online method of staying up to date on benefit details. Those who are employed by ALDI won’t have much trouble accessing this key information through the ALDI Benefits portal as the portal login process can be completed in a matter of seconds by entering a username and password into the blank fields provided. Those who have yet to register for online access to ALDI Benefits can begin the process by entering a Company Key, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth. Likewise, those who have forgotten their username or password can begin the account recovery process by entering the same information.
Want Aldi Benefits? Positions at ALDI
- Store Management & Staff – For those who are interested in managing or working inside one of the many ALDI stores
- Students – Internship roles are available to students who would like to get started on an exciting career path with ALDI
- District Managers – Those who have college degrees and are interested in running their own district may want to apply
- Warehouse – The ALDI Warehouse team provides fulfilling work that comes with flexibility as well as rewarding benefits
Employees who need to submit a Life Event or Dependent Verification can do so by logging into the ALDI Benefits portal or sending a fax to 515-267-7383. Those who have questions or concerns regarding their benefit information may want to try contacting the ALDI Benefits Team Monday through Friday between 7 AM and 7 PM Central Standard Time.
ALDI Benefits Team Phone Number