- Cardholders can login to access account information
- Customer service is available for those with questions
One concern many consumers may hold regarding the use of prepaid cards is having the ability to easily track transactions and balances. Those who have decided to manage their spending with an Agile Prepaid card won’t have much to worry about when it comes to obtaining account information. Cardholders who are looking to gain access to an account can do so in just a matter of seconds by logging with a Username and password. Those who have yet to register for Agile Prepaid online access can begin the account registration process by entering a card number and expiration date.
What do I need to know about my privacy when using the Agile Prepaid card?
- Information that is collected and possibly shared can include names, addresses, Social Security Numbers, payment histories, email addresses, income, assets, and credit scores
- Information can be shared after 30 days from the date that the privacy notice was sent out to the customer (information sharing will continue even after cardholders are no longer customers)
- Customer personal information is protected from unauthorized access and use through security measures such as safe guards, secured files, and secured buildings
Agile Prepaid cardholders who want to cut to the chase and quickly find out how much money they have left can click the Check Balance button and enter a card number and expiration date. Those who are having problems with account access can reach out to the Agile Prepaid Customer Service Center 24 hours a day and 7 days a week by dialing 855-428-PAID (7243).
Agile Prepaid Mailing Address
- 8500 Governors Hill, Symmes Township, OH 45249