Entering Aflac at Work
- Existing users can login to the online portal
- New users can complete registration process
- Online PIN reset process can be initiated
One of the last things any employee wants in a job is to jump through a maze of hoops just to access vital work related benefit information. It’s safe to say employees who use the Aflac at Work portal shouldn’t feel like they are jumping through any hoops, rings, or circles when logging in or enrolling. Those who need to access the portal can do so by entering an Employee ID or Social Security Number along with a PIN. First time users looking to begin enrollment must login with a temporary PIN before changing it during the process. The temporary Aflac at Work portal PIN will be the last 4 digits of the employee’s Social Security Number combined with the last 2 digits of the birth year.
Taking a Closer Look at Aflac
- A Fortune 500 company that provides financial protection to over 50 million worldwide
- Does business in the United States and Japan (the 2 largest insurance markets in the world)
- Lays claim to being the number 1 provider of voluntary insurance at the work site in the US
- The number 1 insurance company in Japan in terms of number of individual policies in force
Returning Aflac at Work users who need to reset a PIN can begin the process by typing in an email address along with a verification code. After entering the required information a security question will need to be answered and an email sent by the server must be responded to. Administrative users who are in need of online account access can click the link posted under the login fields to be redirected to the correct portal. Aflac customers who are in need of support can reach out to the company’s customer service department by phone or through mail correspondence.
Aflac Customer Service Contact Information
- 1932 Wynnton Road, Columbus, GA 31999