Entering the Aetna Disability Management System
- Username and password are required to access portal
- First time users can register for an online account
- Mobile apps are available to be downloaded online
After filing a claim of pretty much any nature, one can’t help but think about how it’s progressing. Those who have filed a claim with Aetna can now login to check its status in little to no time through the WorkAbility portal. To gain access to the online portal users will need to go to the Aetna Disability page and login using a username and password. Users who are anxious for constant updates on the status of a claim can expedite future logins by checking the Remember Me box. Those who are having problems getting into the portal due to a forgotten username can retrieve it by entering their name, date of birth, state, and Employee ID or Social Security Number. Users who are locked out due to a forgotten password can enter a username to begin the password retrieval process. The links to both the username and password recovery processes are posted under the login fields at the Aetna Disability page.
Why should I register for access to Aetna Diability?
- In addition to checking the status of a claim portal users can get updates on their leave
- Users should enjoy the convenience of using the portal to easily submit and sign forms
- The WorkAbility portal can be used to upload documents from a computer or a phone
- Members can use the portal read letters, print forms, and report their return to work
Those who wish to take a quick online tour of the WorkAbility portal can do so by clicking the links available at the right hand side of the page. Please note that both videos and documents can be reviewed.
The Register Now button can be clicked by those who have yet to create a username and password. Portal users who need to download forms can click the available links posted at the Aetna Disability page (Appeals, Disability, Leave of Absence). Those interested in downloading the Aetna Mobile app can do so through the App Store or Google Play.
Aetna Disability Claim Status Line
- 866-236-4089 (between 8 AM and 8 PM Eastern Time)