- A username and password can be used to login
- Restaurant crew can login by hitting account button
A fast food chain that has as many employees and associates as McDonald’s needs to have an easy way for them to gain access to their work accounts. Easy may be an understatement when being used to describe the Access MCD portal. Restaurant management, staff, corporate, and third-party users can login to their accounts in a matter of seconds by entering a username and password into the provide fields. Those who have forgotten a username or password can begin the login credential recovery process by clicking the appropriate link provided at the Access MCD page (links are located above the login fields).
A Look at Some Mouth-Watering McDonald’s Classics
- Quarter Pounder with Cheese – Who can say no to a quarter pound of savory beef topped with 2 slices of american cheese, sliced onions, and delicious pickles all kept in place by a sesame seed bun?
- The Big Mac – A true American icon that comes with 2 juicy beef patties, shredded lettuce, pickle, onions, american cheese, and (perhaps the most important of all) tangy special sauce
- Sausage Biscuit with Egg – This long time staple on the breakfast menu delivers exactly what the name says: sausage, eggs, biscuit, and good old-fashioned deliciousness
- Chicken McNuggets – Let’s not forget about these juicy morsels made out of 100% chicken meat and deep-fried to golden perfection (sold in a variety of sizes)
Restaurant crew members who are looking to login to the Access MCD portal can do so by clicking the Windows Live, Google, Facebook, or Yahoo buttons. Federated partners can proceed by clicking the link provided under the login fields and entering an email address.
McDonald’s Headquarters Phone & Fax
- Phone – 800-244-6227
- Fax – 630-623-3994