- Employees can gain access to their benefit information online by logging in with a User ID and password
- Password recovery is available to registered users and account creation is available to new users
Abbott employees that would like to manage (or just take a peek at) their job benefits can do so online through the Abbott Benefits page. To gain online access employees must enter their User ID along with a password and hit the Log on to Your Abbott Benefits button. Once logged in employees will find everything needed to learn about their benefits (yes even the new hires). Employees with questions regarding their benefits can contact the Abbott Benefits Center Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Standard time at 844-306-9222 or 312-843-5221 for employees outside of the United States.
Just a Few More Questions About How to Access Abbott Benefits
- What if I forget my password? – Employees will need to start the password retrieval by confirming their identity with the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number and date of birth
- What if I’m a newb? – New users will need to click the Are you a new user? link and enter the last 4 digits of their Social Security Numbers and date of birth to start account creation
- How is my User ID generated? – Employees will be responsible for creating their own User ID during the account registration process (employees are also responsible for safeguarding it)
- Any password memorization help? – Password hints will need to be set up by each employee that can be used to gain account access if the password is entered correctly after the hint
Abbott Global Health offers science-based nutrition products such as Similac, Ensure, Glucerna, PediaSure, EAS and ZonePerfect. The company employees a diverse work force with approximately 73,000 people in over 150 countries carrying out the mission to advance global health. Individuals wishing to reach the United States headquarters can write to 100 Abbott Park Road Abbott Park, Illinois 60064-3500 or call 224-667-6100.