AARP Credit Card Bulletin
- Offer can be applied for online
- Customer service is available
- Important offer details apply
Any credit card that offers 3% cash back at restaurants and gas stations is deserving of at least a little attention. With that being said, AARP members who enjoy the idea of extra cash in their pocket are sure to pay more than just a little attention to the AARP Credit Card from Chase. Members who are ready to take action and start earning cash back can begin the application process by going to the AARP Credit Card Bulletin page and clicking the Apply Now button. After clicking the button members will be directed to the the application process that can be started by entering a name, address, and AARP Membership Number. Prior to beginning the application AARP members may want to dig a little deeper into the details of the current offer.
Some Important Details Regarding the AARP Credit Card Bulletin Offer
- To receive the $100 bonus (in the form of 10,000 points) cardholders must make $500 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of opening an account
- The bonus points earned may take 6 to 8 weeks to post an account (account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment to receive the points)
- Prior to being approved for the offer Chase will review credit reports along with the information provided by applicants to confirm that offer criteria is met
Those who are lucky enough to be approved for the AARP Credit Card will enjoy a 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles (after which the APR will go to 16.74% to 23.49% based on creditworthiness). Cardholders who want to review the full details can click the Offer Details link posted at the AARP Credit Card Bulletin page.
AARP Customer Service